UPDATE – SEPTEMBER 21, 2021: COVID ALERT LEVEL 2 MAXIMUM AUDIENCE NUMBERS UPDATED
At the September 20 Government briefing, Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern announced Aotearoa New Zealand (excluding Auckland and the North Waikato) will stay at Covid-19 Alert Level 2 for at least two more weeks as of 11.59pm on Tuesday 21 September.
It was also announced that the 100 person limit for events will be reinstated as of 11.59pm, Tuesday 21 September.
Below is the most current information regarding restrictions that will apply to all shows and events hosted at Baycourt Community & Arts Centre during Alert Level 2:
- CONTACT TRACING: Everyone aged 12+ must scan in with the NZ COVID Tracer app or use Baycourt's digital sign-in system managed by staff at the entrance.
- FACE COVERINGS: Face coverings must be worn by everyone aged 12+ in Baycourt's public spaces (e.g. foyer and toilets). Once seated you can remove it. All Baycourt staff will be wearing masks.
- PHYSICAL DISTANCING: Please keep a 1 metre gap between yourself and others who are not in your group.
- LIMITED NUMBERS: Audience numbers have been limited to a maximum of 100 people (as at 11.59pm, Tuesday 21 September).
- ALLOCATED SEATING: Baycourt staff will escort you to your seat to ensure physical distancing. If you're in a group of four or more, please be aware you may not be seated with your full group.
Also, a friendly reminder that if you are feeling sick please stay at home.
If you have tickets to an upcoming event at Baycourt, all show updates will be displayed on the Baycourt website and shared via our social media channels. If you are attending an event at Baycourt during Alert Level 2 please note that you will receive a pre-show email containing relevant health and safety information specific to that event, plus an outline of what to expect when visiting Baycourt.
If you have tickets to a show that has been postponed or rescheduled due to COVID-19, all ticketing enquires, refunds and exchanges are being managed by Ticketek. Please contact Ticketek directly by phoning 0800 842 538 or email email@example.com. We ask you to please be patient as the Ticketek team are currently processing a large number of refunds from events happening across the motu / country.
Baycourt will be reviewing our COVID-19 operating procedures regularly and will keep our community up to date with plans as they evolve.
Ngā mihi nui,
Baycourt manager Reena Snook