Baycourt has a dedicated Box Office for ticket sales, is an agency for Ticketek, and an outlet for TicketDirect. Our friendly and helpful ticketing staff can assist you with tickets for events here at Baycourt and nationwide.
Box Office hours (except for public holidays):
- Monday to Friday: 8.45am - 5.00pm
- Saturdays: 9:00am - 1:00pm
We’re also open for an hour before every show at Baycourt. Our friendly Box Office staff will be happy to offer advice or answer any questions, and they know all about our upcoming shows and have a very detailed knowledge of the venue.
Baycourt is proud to be an accessibility friendly facility. As everyone’s access needs are different, it’s best to give our Box Office a call on 07 577 7188 to discuss your requirements before booking your ticket.
More information on accessibility
Baycourt floor plan (166kb pdf)
There are many ways to buy tickets. Ticket service fees apply to every ticket sold and depending on the way you buy your ticket, some service fees will be per ticket and some will be per transaction. What can seem like a more expensive option can actually be the most economical if you’re buying more than one ticket.
Credit card charges vary per event, but usually there is an additional cost for this. You can use your debit or eftpos card at the Box Office to avoid these charges.
- $1 per ticket for shows that are $19.99 or less
- $2 per ticket for tickets that are $20 or more
Phone bookings, Internet and group sales
- Ticketek Call Centre (tickets delivered via standard post or email) - $9.25 per transaction
- Ezyticket (print at home tickets) - $5.25 per transaction • Mobile Tickets (tickets delivered to a mobile device) - $5.25 per transaction
- Group Sales (with tickets mailed via standard post) - $9.75 per transaction
- Internet (with tickets mailed via standard post) - $8.75 per transaction
Phone bookings for Baycourt shows are now made through the Ticketek call centre on 0800 842 538. Their staff can answer any questions about the show and can offer advice on seating and other venue queries.
If you’re buying more than one or two tickets, online can often be the cheapest way for you to purchase your tickets. Not all events offer mobile tickets or ezyTickets, but most do. All you need is a printer (or a friend with a printer!) or a smartphone and you’re on your way. Check out our tips below to make sure everything goes smoothly on the night.
For all other queries, you can reach our Box Office on 07 577 7188.
Last Reviewed: 16/10/2018